Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gamification


I found many interesting facts about gamification after reading this article. The information I obtained from the article can be beneficial for me in my future as an elementary education teacher. Gamification can be used in the classroom to engage students’ interest.  It can also be used to create a more effective and enjoyable learning experience.  I hope to use this method for subjects or topics that students have trouble understanding. I also hope to use it as a way of grasping new materials or reviewing previously learned materials. The article suggested that gamification can present coursework more as a challenge than a chore, and I completely agree.  Therefore, I will definitely try to incorporate this into my future classrooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment