Monday, July 16, 2012

Educator's Guide to Cyberbulling and Cyberthreats

Cyberbullying and cyberthreats have increased in recent years. This is due to new technology, and the easier access of technology. Teenagers and adolescents are all aware of how to use technology, because it is so common in today's society. Although teenagers know how to use technology, it is not used for useful purposes. The educator's guide gives several examples of cyberbullying and cyberthreats. It also suggest reasons as to why students use the internet as an easy source to bully other people. The main reason is that a bully never has to be face- to- face with a victim. In my opinion, every educator needs to be aware of this guide. It should be reviewed and kept for future situations that might arise. I hope to use this guide to teach myself and my future students how to properly use the Internet. I also hope to bring awareness to my future students of the things that can occur when using the Internet and how to report online threats.

No comments:

Post a Comment